Some ways you can help your neighbor:
- We are seeking new members for the Board of Directors
- Volunteers are needed for the Compeer Program
- Veterans are needed for the CompeerCORPS Program
- If you or your family member have used mental health, drug & alcohol, and/or developmental disability services, we can use your expertise in review of our questionnaires, data, reports and/or in helping us advocate for change
- Please contact us for more information about volunteer opportunities
- Family Advocates operates solely on the generosity of donors who want to see families empowered, educated, and supported to get the help they need to address issues/concerns their children, youth, and young adults are experiencing with mental health, addictions, intellectual/developmental disabilities, juvenile justice, truancy, school, and more. Your much-needed donation will help keep this vital service in operation.
- Help and Hope Guide: “Substance Use: The Growing Need to Know.” If you would like to purchase a hard copy for yourself or someone else, please call the main office at 1-800-734-5665 and ask for Karen Plummer or Sheri Shifman for details. Shipping and handling costs will apply to all orders.
- College Plus: Help a student go to college for one semester – Tuition, books and peer support: $1250
- Compeer, CompeerCORPS, and College Plus need funds to increase the number of people we serve.
Thank you for your tax-deductible donation to Voice and Vision, Inc. Your help offers hope and saves lives!
- Donate in honor or memory of a loved one
- Planned monthly giving through a credit card
- Make a donation through a trust, will or estate
NOTE: We use PayPal for donations, but you do NOT need an account. After you click the donate button above, look for text that says “Don’t have a PayPal account?” near the bottom. Click on the linked word “continue” to proceed and pay by credit card without creating an account.
We know it’s not always easy to make a donation. That’s why we’ve recently teamed up with Giving Assistant, so you can save money, earn cash back, and support us all at once, while shopping at over 3,000+ online stores! Simply visit Giving Assistant to sign up and support our cause. Even your small contributions add up to a big difference for us!
Earn more. Give more! Every day, Giving Assistant shoppers are earning more cash back on their purchases at 3,000+ popular online retailers. Then, they’re donating a percentage of those earnings to valuable organizations like Voice and Vision Inc.. The best part? Donating is hassle-free—Giving Assistant facilitates the whole process. Join Giving Assistant now to start donating 3-30% of every purchase to Voice and Vision, Inc. while you shop online at places like Joann, ULTA, and Michaels, and unlock deals like exclusive Home Depot coupons!
Did you know there is another way you could make a donation to Voice and Vision? Just by shopping on Amazon?
That’s right! Simply connect to us through your account, and we’ll receive a percentage donation on eligible items.
There is NO COST to you and the purchase price STAYS THE SAME.
Click Here to connect to us on Amazon Smile!