Voice and Vision, Inc. is seeking an Outreach and Education Leader for Chester County!
- live in Chester County?
- like to meet new people?
- care about people’s health and wellness?
- want to help fight stigma by sharing the voice and experiences of Black/African Americans’ journey of recovery and resiliency?
- looking for a fulfilling part time job?
- personable, caring and friendly?
- able to work independently and as part of a vibrant team?
- interested in educating the community about access to mental health and addictions’ services
If you answered yes to these questions, please contact Voice and Vision. We are seeking a motivated and highly personable individual who will outreach to community groups, churches and faith-based ministries to serve THEIR needs in the area of mental health and addictions’ education. This job is 10-15 hours per week and may include some evening and weekend hours.
For more information or to request an application, please contact Sheri at 1-800-734-5665 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteers are needed for the Compeer Program
Veterans are needed for the CompeerCORPS Program
If you or your family member have used mental health, drug & alcohol, and/or developmental disability services, we can use your expertise in review of our questionnaires, data, reports and/or in helping us advocate for change
THANK YOU for considering Voice and Vision, Inc. We love our employees and volunteers!